YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pants Fitting Problem Exposed

Sewing Projects - Fitting Pants

Hi Sewing Friends:

I know you are all busy as bees getting the last minute things done for the Christmas holiday. Did you get your holiday sewing projects finished?

When you catch you breath, you might want to check out a pants fitting problem post on my sister blog, Sewing Project Tips. It just might help you understand what I am talking about in fitting pants.

The Common Sense Fitting Method truly is a different approach to fitting pants and skirts. I hope you can see why I felt it was necessary to come up with another way to determine what we needed to get a good fit . . .and that it just makes sense!

Click on the following link to see my post on a pants fitting problem exposed.

http://sewingprojecttips.com/2006/12/23/pants-fitting-problem-exposed/

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To Your Fitting and Sewing Success,

Marian

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Sewing Projects - Fitting Pants

Labels: , ,

Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for all your tips-I know I've learned a lot (and I thought I knew everything...)

--Peggy

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello marian, sorry, completely off topic, but i've had a childrens book my whole life entitled Rocky goes Camping and it says 'Text adapted by Marian Lewis' the thing is, i know nothing about the book, how many there are or anything else hehe! could you help me with this at all? if you could don't hesitate to mail me at samphripp@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks

sam x

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com