YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from Sewing Success

Sewing Friends:

We here at Sewing Success Sewing Blog just want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

My family will be here for a few days, so I'm cooking and baking their favorite things. Ah, now this is the time of year when I really appreciate that "Comfort Waist Band". It will grow with me and let me enjoy those yummy pies.

There is no time for sewing techniques or writing for a while. I will be spending my time counting my blessings and enjoying my family. I hope you will be, too.

There are lots more good sewing tips, and sewing projects that I want to share with you soon.

Please let me know if there is something special that you need or would like to see to help you learn how to sew better. I'll really try to accommodate you.

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian

PS: Instead of fighting the crowds and traffic on "Black Friday", give your sewing friend or family member a sewing or fitting ebook for Christmas. It's easy and you don't even have to gift wrap it.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , , , , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com