YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sewing Project - Sewing A Sewing Tote Bag

Sewing Project - Sewing A Sewing Tote Bag

Sewing Friends:

I decided I really needed a sewing tote bag to hold my sewing stuff when I travel.

We will be heading North soon to visit my friend and deliver her valances that I made for her new home along with some placemats, napkins, napkin rings and coordinating table runner that I made for her breakfast area as a housewarming gift.

Then, we will be visiting family in KY and meeting up with more family in NC for a little vacation time together. I really need that!

Along the way, I know that I will be sewing a bed skirt plus a few other things. And I know that my granddaughter will have some requests as well. I think I will be busy and the sewing tote bag will come in handy.

When I thought about what kind of bag would work for me, this is what I concluded.

I wanted the bag to be a pressing mat that would fold up to be a shoulder tote to hold my cutting mat, rotary cutter, dressmaker shears, large ruler and all the small sewing notions, thread, pins, needles, beeswax, marking pens, etc., that I need to sew a project. Plus, I wanted room to put in some fabric and sewing patterns, as well. And then, I decided I needed an outside pocket to put my cell phone and car keys along with my wallet. That would about do it. Irons are usually available in hotels so that isn't a problem

I've been working on the Sewing Tote Bag today. It is really is a simple sewing project.

I think I have what I want. I am going to test it soon. I will run it by my sewing friends to get their input.

Let me know what you are sewing.

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian


See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Sewing Project - Sewing A Sewing Tote Bag
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com