YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sewing Success Email and Blog Problems

Dear Sewing Blog Friends:

What a nightmare this has been. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting my email messages from my server. I started getting phone calls asking me why I didn't respond.

I worked until the wee hours the last few days pulling my hair out trying to figure out what was going on. I thought it must have been something I did. After a ton of frustration and near tears, I found out that my ISP blocked all my emails from my web server thinking they were "spam". Then, when I contacted them, they gave me some "techie" thing to do that I didn't undrstand. I told them I was a grandmother, not a technician!

They changed their "system" and didn't tell anyone of the change. That simply wasn't nice! I am so upset! I don't know if I can retrieve the "blocked" emails now. Got someone checking on that for me now.

I don't need this aggrevation. It takes away from my writing and sewing time.

So, if you tried to contact me in the last few days and I didn't respond, please try again. Hopefully, everything will work again until the next "system" change.

On top of all that, my blog was out of commission for a while, too. I am still working on that trying to make it better. We will see.

To Your Sewing Success,
Marian

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com