YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Sewing Success Requests Response

Dear Sewing Blog Friends:


Sewing questions and orders are beginning to come in again. Some folks have tried to contact me when their original messages failed.

I learned late today that my emails that were blocked by my ISP when they made an unannounced system change can never be recovered. I feel terrible about that. I'm sure that some of you are wondering why I don't respond to your sewing questions.

I can only tell you that I'm sorry this happened. I wish I had been given some notice before the ISP made a system change and lost all of those emails.

However, if you read this, perhaps you will try again and resubmit your requests or orders. Please contact me if you have had a problem.

Make sure that your ISPs are not blocking email from 1ststeptosewingsuccess.com.
Check your "blocked mail" or "spam" box to see if there is a message from us and correct our status so you can receive our emails, especially if you bought one of our ebooks or signed up for our newsletter.

Hoping for better days!

To Your Sewing and Fitting Success,

Marian Lewis

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com