YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sew News Article On Fitting The Senior Figure

Sewing friends from everywhere responded to my "Fitting The Senior Figure" article in the May 2006 issue of Sew News. I hope you saw it. There is a lot of really good information there.

How exciting for me to hear from sewing folks so far away. It was really cool to hear from some of my "old" students from many years ago. They are still sewing and using the techniques that I taught. That's great!

I made a number of new sewing friends, too. People from all over the world sew and make their own clothes. We share a bond sharing sewing tips and learning more about how to sew.

It seems we all have the same problems whether we have been sewing a long time or just learning how to sew. That problem is "fitting", and especially, "fitting pants".

I truly hope I can help solve some of the problems with my sewing and fitting techniques.

I love getting feedback from everyone - positive or negative. There is always room for improvement, but it really helps to hear about your successes, too. Please share your comments here.

To Your Sewing and Fitting Success,

Marian

PS: As you can see, I'm trying some new "techie stuff" here to hopefully make this blog more useful to everyone. We will see how it works. Got lots more to learn. Gammy is really slow at this. Have patience!

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

Feed Shark

sewing
Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam Erny said...

Hello Marian, and welcome to the ~Creative Fashion Sewing~ webring!
Delighted to have you!

Pamela
Off The Cuff Style

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com