YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sew News Fitting Tips For Mature Figures Article In July 2006 Issue

Hi Sewing Friends:

It's May 18, 2006.

Today is the day the UPS man delivered my preview copy of the July issue of Sew News.
I have to tell you, I was really excited. To be published in a national magazine is a thrill for me.

There it was, on page 14, my name in print, as the author of "Make It Fit -The Senior Figure"

How cool!

My hope is that the information makes sense and helps someone. That would be even more cool!

When you get your copy of Sew News, I would love to know what you think of the article.
Please post your comments here on my blog. I would really appreciate it.

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com