YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Sewing Patterns - Free Burda Patterns

Sewing Patterns

Sewing Friends:

It is so great that we have so much free sewing information available to us on the internet. However, surfing for good sewing stuff takes a lot of time and leaves not many hours in a day to sew. That's why I really appreciate you sharing what you find with me so that I can pass it on.

Thank you for that. Please keep it up!

Here is a site that I think you will like. Burda is one of my favorite sewing pattern companies especially for pants.

This Burda site has a number of nice sewing patterns and they are absolutely free for you to download and print out. There is something for everyone. I think I will try the top and tiered skirt for my granddaughter when I can get some time. Take a look at these:

Top
Tiered skirt
Cell phone/Mobile phone bag
Beret
Cosmetics case
Neck roll
Satin purse
Clutch
Carpet bag
Empire Top + Dress
Cape, bag, and dress
Dress and scarf
Skirt
Trousers/Pants

Have fun with these patterns. If you try any of them, please let me know how they turn out.

Be sure and follow the printing instructions. You may have to adjust your printer settings to have the patterns print out accurately.

Want more? Check out these resources for sewing patterns

Do you have any sewing pattern links? Add them to my Squidoo lens, "How Many Sewing Patterns Do You Have?"

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian

1st Step To Sewing Success Sewing Courses
Sewing Success Sewing Blog
Sewing Project Tips Sewing Blog

Sewing Patterns

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com