YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Classic Patterns - Kwik Sew 2935 - Men's Sport Shirt

Men's Sport Shirt - Sewing Pattern

Sewing Friends:

I know I told you that I would share some sewing patterns that I found that would be considered as classics. Here is one on my Sewing Project Tips Sewing Blog that you might want to add to your collection of classics.

It is Kwik Sew 2935, a man's sport shirt. Check out the details and try sewing a man's sport shirt. This is a quick and easy pattern to sew. Follow some of my suggestions for a first class quality shirt that your guy will love. You guys who sew or want to try sewing, this is a good one for you.

Use the techniques to sew shirts for the whole family. It just makes sense!

To Your Sewing Success,
Marian

PS: Let me know how you liked this pattern. What are your favorite classics? Please share.

1st Step To Sewing Success
Sewing Project Tips Sewing Blog
1st Step To Sewing Success Sewing Blog

Men's Sport Shirt - Sewing Pattern

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , , , , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com