YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sewing A Placemat - Looking For Placemat Design Ideas

Sewing Friends:

I just put up a new site at Squidoo.com as a resource for placemats. I especially like to sew my own placemats, but I've also listed some resources for buying them online.

I love to give placemats as gifts. I even find that kids love to have their own special placemat made with love. They really enjoy the holiday themed placemats. And, they really, really like the placemats that they helped to make themselves.

Placemats are hot items at bazaars and craft fairs. You can make a little extra cash sewing placemats. Think about it.

Ideas To Sew Placemats

I have a new idea for a placemat that I want to work out for my home decor. I'll let you know when I get it all together.

In fact, I thought it might be fun to put together a lot of placemat ideas that we could all share. I would absolutely love to have you help me do that.

What are some of your ideas for placemats that you would like to have or that you have already done that you think are great ideas and are willing to share?

Don't want to write the sewing instructions or don't know how to put it together?

Don't worry about that. You come up with the design ideas and I will write the how to if you want. Of course, you will get credit for your design or whatever you submit, so be sure and include your name, address, email, phone number and other pertinent information when you send me your placemat designs.

If you are using someone else's idea, make sure that you give them credit when you submit the placemat. Include their name as the original designer and location (book, pattern, website, etc.) where you found the design along with your name and information as the submitter. We want to honor all copyrights.

What if you think someone may have already submitted your favorite placemat design?

That's OK, too. Submit it anyway. Then, we can determine which is the most favorite placemat design. You may have a different twist to yours, who knows?

Send me an email or photo or drawing or letter or whatever and we will see what we come up with.

Please join me in suggesting placemat ideas to share. Let's have some fun with this idea.

Leave your thoughts or suggestions in the comments section.

Or, if you wish, you can click on this link to find out how to contact me.

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian

PS: Pass along any sewing tips you have to sew your placemat design, too.

I am very excited about this and can't wait to see what kind of placemat designs and sewing tips that you send.


Sewing A Placemat - Design Ideas

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com