YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Button, Button, Who's Got The Button?

Who has your buttons?

Hi Sewing Friends:

When I was looking for a special clasp to sew on my "mother-of-the-groom" dress, I couldn't find anything appropriate in any of our local sewing stores. So, I searched online and found exactly what I wanted.

I really like to support my local dealers, but sometimes they just don't carry what I need. I go to the "net" to find more and more sewing things these days. I am collecting quite a few sewing resource links to add to my websites.

I understand that JHB International has a new line of buttons made from real rocks. Each button is unique and is one-of-a-kind in shape, coloration and size. Now, I would love to have some of those buttons either to sew on a jacket, as a closure for a purse or even on some of my pillows. I love unusual buttons. They really make a classic jacket stand out.

JHB only sells to businesses. So, if you are looking for some special buttons, here are some links to some retail button resources that you might enjoy checking out.

As Cute As A Button www.ascuteasabutton.com
Button Drawer www.buttondrawer.com
Button Emporium www.buttonemporium.com
Buttons Galore www.morebuttons.com
Couture Fabrics www.couturebuttons.com
Windsor Button www.windsorbutton.com

Have fun finding out who has your button!

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian

PS: Add your favorite sewing button site in the comment section below.

Buttons

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com