YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sewing Links Help Cancer Research

Hi Sewing Friends:

Can you believe that a sewing link can help cancer research?

I just added what is known as a lens on squidoo.com. Lens is another word for a website, I understand.

The big difference in a lens is that a portion of any proceeds from the sale of products on this sewing site is automatically donated to charity. I requested that the donation go to cancer research since both my husband and I are cancer survivors along with several of our close friends and family members. We also have lost many loved ones to this dreaded disease. Cancer has touched all our lives somehow.

Hopefully, this lens will become a great resource for sewing information and the donation will be significant. Check it out at:

Sewing-Courses-Projects-Tips

Leave a comment or suggestion on how I can improve it to help serve your sewing needs. We are still in the process of building it, so your input is important. Please help.

I just celebrated my 70th birthday! Who would ever believe that 34 years ago, I had less than 10% chance to live to see my next birthday (cancer in the saliva gland) (That's why I have a paralyzed face.) And then, add to that a recurrence (lung cancer) when I was told that I had less than 2 years to live. That was 20 years ago!

God only knows why I am still here. But, I am grateful to have this time with my family and the opportunity to write about sewing to share my knowledge with you.

Let me know how I can help you.

To Your Sewing Success,
Marian

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com