YouCanMakeThis.com - Instant Download! Free Shipping Wildly Wonderful Wearables

Finally, A Show About Garment Sewing! Sandra Betzina is the Best!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sewing Projects - Sewing Jeans Skirts

Sewing Projects - Sewing Jeans Skirts
How To Sew A Jeans Skirt That Fits

Hi Sewing Friends:

I know a lot of you wear Jeans skirts. People of all ages and sizes wear them.

I've gotten a few questions about sewing Jeans skirts.

It is sometimes difficult to find exactly what you need for your figure in ready-to-wear. They are too short or worn or faded looking right where you don't want to emphasize a certain part of your body. You know what I mean.

When you sew, you can have whatever style features you want. Here are some tips to help you sew your Jeans skirts. Check out my post, "How To Sew A Jeans Skirt That Fits" on my Sewing Project Tips Sewing Blog.

Read the rest of this entry here. . . .

http://sewingprojecttips.com/2007/01/16/how-to-sew-a-jeans-skirt-that-fits/

To Your Sewing Success,

Marian

PS: Keep your questions coming. I appreciate them and will answer as soon as I can.

Sewing Projects - Sewing Jeans Skirts

See more about sewing

Keywords: , , , , ,

Feed Shark

Labels: , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web 1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com